In the oldest times, the world was ruled by dragons and demons. They were the primordial forces through which the world and its primeval matter was formed. They were opposing principles that made the world complete. Law and order versus chaos and madness. Dragons versus demons.
Drakar och Demoner is Scandinavia's first and biggest tabletop TPG, originally launched in 1982. Now celebrate its 40th anniversary with a brand new and reimagined edition, with one foot firmly planted in the heritage of decades of Swedish gaming and the other in the modern and innovative game design for which Free League Publishing is known worldwide!
Dragonbane is a classic fantasy RPG full of magic, mystery, and adventure. This new edition is designed from the ground up to facilitate fast and furious play, with very little prep time and adventures that are a breeze to run.
Through a toolbox allowing you to tell fantasy stories of all kinds, Dragonbane is a game with room for laughs at the table and even a pinch of silliness at times - while at the same time offering brutal challenges for the adventurers.
- Mirth and mayhem roleplaying - great for long campaigns, bit also perfect for one-shots.
- Rulebook with fast and effective D20-based game rules for character creation, skills, combat, magic, and travel
- Adventures book with eleven complete adventures, to be played separately or tied together in the epic Secret of the Dragon Emperor campaign
- The booklet Alone in Deepfall Breach letting you play Dragonbane solo
- Huge full-color map of the Misty Vale
- Illustrated playing cards for adventures, treasure, and more
- Ten transparent polyhedral dice, including two custom D20s
- Five pregenerated characters
- Five blank character sheets
- Cardboard standees for characters and monsters
- Double-sided battle mat