This is the Starter Set for the official BLADE RUNNER Roleplaying Game. A neon noir wonderland that will take your breath away, one way or another. An evocative world of conflicts and contrasts that dares to ask the hard questions and investigate the power of empathy, the poison of fear, and the burden of being human during inhumane times. An iconic and unforgiving playground of endless possibilities that picks you up, slaps you in the face, and tells you to wake up.
Time to live. Or time to die.
This boxed set contains everything you need to start playing:
- An 80-page condensed rulebook. The game mechanics are based on the acclaimed Year SZero Engine, but further developed and uniquely tailored for Blade Runner.
- The 56-page booklet Electric Dreams - the first full-length Case File for Blade Runners to crack.
- Four pre-generated characters to play
- A huge full color map of Los Angeles in 2037 in format 864mm x 558mm
- 26 full-color evidence handouts for the player s to pore over, including crime scene photos, data files, documents, maps, and more.
- A customer manila envelope for the players to keep their evidence safe in.
- A Time Tracker Sheet.,
- 70 high quality custom cards for non-player characters, chase maneuvers, and obstacles, and initiative in combat,
- Eight engraved, transparent custom dice - two each of D6, D8, D10 and D12.
The Blade Runner franchise deals with dark and existential themes, and this roleplaying game is no different. The stories told in this game can be violent, distressing, and raise issues relating to personal morals. This is not a game for children.