“An exhilarating pathway to becoming a seasoned RPG soloist.” – Martin Knight, creator of D100 Dungeon
Create immersive solo RPG experiences with this dedicated guide from the acclaimed host of the Geek Gamers YouTube channel. This long-awaited solo GM guide is a crash course in solo storytelling: a toolkit to help your solo sessions shine as brightly as hers do.
Over the 170+ pages of this full-colour royal-sized (15.6cm x 23.4cm) softcover book, you’ll discover:
- System-neutral tricks for wondering “what happens next?”
- How to avoid the dreaded ‘yes/no’ dead end (and making oracles work for you)
- The biggest mistake most new GMs make… and what to do instead
- The 10 mindsets of a successful solo GM
- 70+ pages of essential random tables
- Step-by-step examples of soloing many popular rule sets including Achtung! Cthulhu, Scarlet Heroes, Index Card RPG, Mutant Crawl Classics, and the world’s most popular tabletop roleplaying game–along with the principles that make these sessions work.
“Geek Gamers delivers a treasure trove of tips and tools to help you take the role of amazing characters and explore incredible worlds–no gamemaster required! Whether you’re an experienced solo RPGer or new to this hobby, you’ll find your path to great stories with Geek Gamers as your guide.” – Shawn Tomkin, creator of Ironsworn
Purchase this book and get the digital PDF for free!